Applicants of MM2H visa should be capable of financially supporting themselves in Malaysia. Upon application:
Malaysian Healthcare System At A Glance
- Applicants who are below the age of 50 years are required to provide the proof of liquid financial assets of a minimum worth of RM 500,000 as well as an offshore income equalling RM 10,000 per month. The applicants should provide the last 3 months’ financial statements to prove the monthly credit balance, worth of RM 500,000. This financial proof will be submitted as the certified copy of the Current Account.
- Applicants who are above the age of 50 years are required to provide the proof of liquid financial assets of a minimum worth of RM 350,000 as well as an offshore income equalling RM 10,000 per month. The applicants should provide the last 3 months’ financial statements to prove the monthly credit balance, worth of RM 350,000. This financial proof will be submitted as the certified copy of the Current Account. For the retired applicants, a proof of income from the government pension of worth RM 10,000 should be attached.
- Approved sources of income: Salary, Investment Returns, Government Pension, Interest, Rental Income, Royalty or any other income type earned outside Malaysia.
- Type of income: Only the liquid assets are considered to be worthy for the eligibility of the visa applicant, and not any immovable property.
- After approval requirements, the Bank Fixed Deposit: On approval the applicants should open a fixed deposit in a Malaysian operating bank. The minimum limit of FD money for the less than 50 years aged applicants is RM 300,000 while that for the above 50 years old is RM 150,000. For the more than 50 years old applicants, there is an additional requirement of RM 10,000 monthly income in the form of government pension and no private/semi-private pension is applicable. Either you need to deposit RM 150,000 in the form of FD or you need to provide the proof of pension, equivalent to RM 10,000.
- If the approved applicant has invested in and owns a Malaysian property worth of RM 1 million or above, he/she may submit a letter of intention, attached with the application, to lower down the minimum limit of the FD.
MM2H Visa Application: Non-financial Requirements
- For an applicant applying for the visa as a couple, submission of the authentic copy of marriage certificate is mandatory and none of the co-habitant or common law marriage certificate is considered to be valid.
- Submit either a NOC, a letter of record with no past or continuing criminal case or a letter of good conduct. Both the applicant and his/her spouse should provide the documents
- The proof of a clean medical history having no record of suffering from infectious diseases like HIV, AIDS, TB, Hepatitis etc should be submitted. The report should be generated from a registered clinic or private hospital in Malaysia.
- Couples with children should submit the copies of their birth certificates. If the applicant is a single parent, he/she should submit the custody letter. If any of the parent is not biologically related with the child, he/she should submit the adoption letter along with MM2H application form
Steps To Apply
- Avail your MM2H Agent Application Form
- Attach a copy of resume providing the following information:
- Academic qualification
- Proof of skills
- Work experience
- Download and fill the application form for social visit
- Affix passport size, coloured photographs on the application form
- Copy of travel/passport documents
- Furnish a personal bond (our appointed manager would complete it and sign it in the end)
- Letter of good conduct as signed by relevant government agency
- Self-declared medical certificates
- Certified copies of legal documents/birth certificates of your parents/children/wards/adopted children/step-children
- Certified copies of marriage certificates
- Certified copies of bank statements (for the last 3 months)
- Certified copies of last 3 months’ income statement/ pay slip/ pension slip
- Authorization letter for verification of financial documents/ salary/ occupation details by relevant authorities
After you attach the requisite documents along with the completed MM2H visa application form, place them with us.